ALSEYE X-200 Computer fan speed controller Cooler fan controller WIFI function
5 channles and LED RGB control with SD/TF card reader
| Product Dimension
|| 150(L) x 97(W) x 85(H)mm
| Box Dimension
|| 180(L) x 120(W) x 115(H)mm
|| 455g (Retail box included)
| LCD Viewable Area
|| 100(W) x 50(H)mm
| Speed Range
| Max. Wattage Per Fan Channel
|| Fan 1-2 by 24W,fan 3-5 by 12W
| Temperature Sensors
|| 5 pieces
| Control Modes
| Fan Channel Quantity
| Temperature Range
|| 0 – 100 ℃
| Measurement Frequency
|| 2 Seconds
| Temperature Alarm Range
|| 25 – 90 ℃
| Minimum Power to Fans
| Wireless RX Sensitivity(WiFi)
| LED Strips Qty
|| 2 pieces
| LED Strips Longth
| LED Colours
Red, green, blue, white, orange, yellow,
violet, sky-blue, pink, lively-green
| I/O Port
|| USB 2.0 high speed mobile charging x 2
| Card Reader
Screw x 8 (M3x8) / sensor sticker x 10
/ spare sensor cable x 2 / spare fan cable x 2
|| 3-pin connectors x 5 / heat sensors x 5
1. “WIFI ” button: WIFI function on / off. WIFI icon shines when WIFI is turned on.
Your computer connnects to internet wirelessly. The factory default isenabled.
Long pressing the WIFI button can change the fan speed between HIGH (100%)-
MIDDLE (70%)-LOW (40%)-OFF (0). Arrow shines duriing switching. Press any key to exit.
2. A/M button: Auto/manual switch. Factory default setting is AUTO.
3. ” UP” button: can increase temperature or fan speed. Long pressing can switch to centigrade.
4. “DOWN ” button: can reduce temperature or fan speed. Long pressing can switch to fahrenheit.
5. “POWER ” button: can switch different channels (factory default is CASE). The arrow shines at the
corresponding channel when switching this button. The temperature and speed value shows the
working condition of current channel (except RGB) and the module of corresponding parts flicker on
the right side of LED screen. The fan icon rolls when they are connected.
In MANUAL mode long press MODE button until temperature shines. Press “UP” or “DOWN” to change
the alarm temperature range from 25℃~90℃; Long time pressing MODE button until the fan speed shines.
Press “UP” or “DOWN ” to change the fan speed. Press again to confirm and exit.
In AUTO mode all channels (RGB group is not included) display automatically while according icons shine.
Channels can be switched manually. Fan speed changes automatically according to different temperatures.
The higher the temperature is, the faster the fan turns. In AUTO mode you just need to set the alarm
temperatue (25-90℃) by long press (AUTO mode stops) “POWER” button, and then “UP ” or “DOWN” button.
To adjust the alarm temperature press this button again to confirm and exit.
Pressing “POWER” button to control the RGB LED stirps. ” UP ” button for LED color and pulse function.
Code 000 means LED turn off, within code 001~020 odd number for color, even for pulse;
pressing “ UP ” to change color, pressing it again can control this color’s pulse function;
pressing “DOWN ” to change current color’s brightness level from low, middle to high and circularly.
LED color sequence: red, green, blue, white, orange, yellow, violet, sky-blue, pink,
lively-green (all above operations is just in MANUAL mode).
6. Brightness button: for brightness control. 3 brightness levels: Low, Middle, High. Screen saver can be
waked up by pressing any button.
7. USB2.0 ports: port A – for fast mobile charging; port B – for standard mobile charging and data transmission.
Battery icon’s shinning cells increase when Charging.
8. SD/TF card reader: may transfer data from SD/TF card to computer. SD/TF icon shines when they are working.