There are 3 different models optional, please place order according to your actual needs:
(1) Type C + USB 3.0 Model: USB C and USB 3.0 dual port, alu-alloy shell, with keychain wire.
(2) Type C Model: Only USB C port, alu-alloy shell, with keychain wire.
(3) USB 3.0 Model: Only USB 3.0 port, alu-alloy/ABS shell, no keychain wire.
– Support 2 cards read and write at the same time
– SD slot: SD, SDHC, SDXC, RS-MMC, MMC
– Micro SD slot: Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC
– Support card capacity up to 512G
– For usb-c smartphones, kindly note that OTG function is necessary
– USB A and USB C plug can not be connected at the same time
– For Samsung/Google/LG phones, memory card file format should be FAT32/EXFAT, NTFS format is not supported
– It supports UHS-II cards, but transfer speed could only reach to the speed of UHS-I stardard
For iPad Pro 2018,ugreen usb-c card reader has been tested to support the device. And you need to know that:
(1) When used for the first time, after connecting card reader to iPad pro 2018 , please restart your iPad to identify memory card.
(2) You must create a new DCIM first-level folder in the (SD/TF) memory card and a new 100EOS5D secondary file in DCIM. folder. Because the default read photo and video address in the IOS system is: DCIM100EOS5D directory.
(3) The memory card data should be in the 100EOS5D secondary folder.The format of photos should be IMG_****.JPG format, videos should be MOV_****.MP4.
(4) Due to the limitations of the IOS system , the iPad Pro 2018 can only read one memory card at a time.
(5) Due to the limitations of the IOS system, it supports memory cards of 64G or less capacity, and does not support Wifi version SD card.