Portable Phantom Power Mixer
Bring anywhere everywhere this Portable Phantom Power Mixer and let your music be heard. With a unique design that can easy to carry anywhere you go.
- Leave a space more than 10cm between sides of amplifier and the wall for well ventilation.
- Keep Amplifier away from locations where it is likely to be exposed to other people touch such as aisle, front the stage.
- Ever place this appliance near radiators, magnetize equipment, in front of heating vents, to avoid early damage and for your years of quality entertainment.
- You should convert voltage, put the plug into outlet.
- Speaker should be located in front of the microphone in use, if possible, keep the speaker away from microphone.
- Put the plug cord into speaker jack with wall your force and confirm it.
- To clean the appliance, never use solvents, wipe clean with a wax and slot, dry cloth.
|Input Sensitivity||Mic 1mv-1v|
|Output voltage||4v Max|
|Parametric EQ||HI±15dB/10 KHz|
|2 × 325w(4Ω)|
0.02%(1KHz full power)